Tuesday 26 February 2019

Fauda

Got to watch the final episode of the second season of Fauda today, which started with our hero Doron in perhaps the stickiest postion an Israel counter-terrorist agent could find himself! I love this series. The main characters actually for once look the part. In other words they're not your usual Hollywood pretty-faced heroes and action men (and women). The photography and shots of the Israeli and Palestinian areas are fascinating glimpses into what it looks like there, and I particularly liked the interplay between the many, sometimes overlapping factions at work in the area. Very much recommended - and thanks again to David Dubrow for putting me onto this.
I hope there'll be a third series eventually - though I might take some time to recover from the stress and trauma of watching the first two seasons one after the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment