My story, Prickly, is my second on this year's Vault of Evil Advent Calendar.
It was originally published in 1991 in Stuart Hughes' fiction magazine Peeping Tom.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- My Novels
- My Book Reviews
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Collection - After Nightfall & Other Weird Tales
- Collection: A Grim God's Revenge: Dark Tales of Fantasy & Horror
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders
- Author Interviews
Sunday, 23 December 2012
There's an excellent, in-depth and lengthy review of Craig's book on the Vault of Evil.
"For those who might not know (!), Craig Herbertson is one of those writers who once had work published in an obscure series of horror anthologies from Pan, now sadly gone and remembered only by collectors of cult fiction. With their original source of reading material gone, readers have resorted to similar publications from Charles Black and Johnny Mains, both admirable editors who have continued the tradition of those original Pans. And now, from Parallel Universe Publications, a publishing house owned by another of those original Pan authors, comes Craig Herbertson’s new collection The Heaven Maker and Other Gruesome Tales."
For ordering details for this book see Parallel Universe Publications.
Saturday, 15 December 2012
Monday, 3 December 2012
Saturday, 1 December 2012
For the moment, Saturday the 1st December only, it is free to download copies of this collection on kindle from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk, while the print version has been reduced on Amazon.co.uk to £5.61 with free shipping available.