Wednesday 5 June 2013

Goblin Mire


This fantasy novel was first published a few years ago by Renaissance E Books with a different cover - a pretty terrible one actually!

I ended my contract with them a while ago, but for some reason the link to buy it through Amazon remained active. Anyway, with the assistance of Jean Marie Stine, that link has finally been ended and I am completely free to have it republished elsewhere.

Although I think the book has a lot of good points, it is overwritten and needs a complete overall with something like 10,000 words taking out of it. Which is what I'll be doing over the course of the rest of this year, making it available again in 2014, probably as both a paperback and an ebook.

Joe Young has kindly provided the above cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment