Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Whispering Horror by Eddy C. Bertin


I am now reading an advance copy pdf of Eddy C. Bertin's first ever English language short story collection The Whispering Horror which is due out in paperback from Shadow Publishing in May. I'll be doing a review of it when I've finished, probably for Hellnotes.

Shadow Publishing: May 2013
Paperback: 288 pages, £10.99
ISBN: 978-0-9539032-7-6
Dimensions: 229 mm x 152 mm

Contents:
Cover Artwork: Harry O. Morris
Introduction by David A. Sutton
The Whispering Horror
The Man Who Collected Eyes
A Taste of Rain and Darkness
I Wonder What He Wanted
Like Two White Spiders
The Taste of Your Love
Composed of Cobwebs
A Whisper of Leathery Wings
Behind the White Wall
Something Small, Something Hungry
Ten
Dunwich Dreams, Dunwich Screams
Belinda's Coming Home
My Fingers Are Eating Me

No comments:

Post a Comment