Tuesday 3 August 2010

George and Glenda

Not done much writing for the past few days but that doesn't mean I haven't been active. I've actually stopped to give myself some time to think over the next developments in a couple of projects I've been working on, in particular Lucilla and George and Glenda. The latter is almost finished now. It just needs the climax working out. The main idea for this came to me, strangely enough, at four this morning when I was lying in bed, unable to get back to sleep again. It's a good twist which puts two of the characters who are mutually hostile in great danger with a massive problem to solve.  Should work. Hopefully I can have this sorted in a few weeks, then the novel will be finished. This is different to most of what I have worked on before as it isn't horror as such, with no supernatural elements in it, but a crime novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment