Thursday 3 June 2010

Sendings



I have managed to put Sendings for sale on FifoBooks, complete with a cover. It will be interesting to see how this does. Link

Many thanks, Shaun, for putting me on to the software I needed to download to dabble with the photograph and put some writing on it. It's not a particularly gripping cover, I suppose, but I have seen worse (check out the cover someone made for Goblin Mire). It's a photo of one of a couple of semi-derelict properties we bought in Bulgaria for a song a few years ago.The house beyond the gate - or, at least, the front of it - has gone now, stolen by gypsies. Or so we were told by a local pig farmer, George, a Bulgarian. Though I wouldn't be surprised if some of his pigs hadn't had some improvements to their homes! Anyway, it was no great loss, since the house was tumbling down, even though it was lived in up until the time we bought it!

No comments:

Post a Comment