In 1995 we set up Parallel Universe Publications to publish a fantasy/sf magazine, Beyond, which lasted for three issues. In 2012 re revived it to publish a hard cover collection of short stories by Craig Herbertson, The Heaven Makers and Other Gruesome Tales. This year we are going to bring out at least a further two books, possibly three. One will be a novel, the others will be single author collections. I am now thinking about doing an anthology, scheduled for 2015, tentatively titled Kitchen Sink Gothic, likely a mixture of reprints and new stories.
Any suggestions or ideas for the anthology would be welcome.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications