- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders
Friday, 7 June 2013
The Screaming Book of Horror - to be reprinted as a paperback and an ebook
It looks as if The Screaming Book of Horror will have a further lease of life. After having completely sold out as a limited edition hardback, Steve Upham of Screaming Dreams now plans to reprint it as a POD paperback and an ebook.
That's great news, as I think this is one of the best anthologies I've been in over recent years, especially with the likes of the late John Brunner in it (his story Larva was originally planned to be in the never-to-be-published 4th issue of Beyond). I'm also pleased, of course, that my story Old Grudge Ender will get another airing, as it's a particular favourite of mine.