I went to an audition for this play by Bertolt Brecht on Monday night with the Oswaldtwistle Players at the Civic Theatre across the road in Oswaldtwistle. I was phoned tonight by the play's director, Chris Knight, who told me that I've got the part of Sheet, a shipyard owner - plus a number of small parts later in the play after my main character is bumped off. Rehearsals start in January.
This will be the second time I've had a part in an Ossy Players production. I had one several years ago in MacBeth Did It, when I played a millionaire drunk who ends up with the witches' couldron on his head, wandering about the stage (and sometimes nearly falling off it).
The play will run from April 6th to the 9th next year.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- My Novels
- My Book Reviews
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Collection - After Nightfall & Other Weird Tales
- Collection: A Grim God's Revenge: Dark Tales of Fantasy & Horror
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders