I braved the ice and fog to drive to the BFS Open Night at the Lass O'Gowrie in Manchester last night - and I'm glad I did. It was an enjoyable, very informal gathering, and I had some really interesting conversations, especially with Peter Coleborn, Paul Finch, and Simon Bestwick. Bought a copy of Paul's new novelette Sparrowhawk - a Christmas ghost story. Paul told of some oif his experiences in the police years ago, including some grisly autopsy stories! Simon was his usual hilarious self.
David Howe has posted photographs that he and Sam Stone took on the BFS Forum. For those who have registered for the site this is a link to them.
David did a great job at arranging this and I'm glad it was such a great suceess, especially considering the weather.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders