A nice review of the anthology here on hellnotes.
Naturally, I liked the comments on my story in particular: "Much as I may be used to zombie tales I found David A Riley’s “Romero’s Children” as scary as hell with its final paragraphs oozing pure, malevolent horror."
What every horror author wants to hear!
Strangely enough, though everyone seems to view this as a zombie story, the creatures are not dead and never have been, but have been preserved in time. They are as youthful as when they first changed. The only things zombie-like about them are their murderously cannibalistic natures and the years of dirt that cover them.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders