Came across this on another blog: Nick Mamatas's. It's a copy of a rejection letter received by E. F. Benson back in 1907. I wonder which story this refers to.
I once had a story rejected for being too horrible. And from a charity anthology at that! It was subsequently published in a mass market paperback by John Pelan.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders