- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders
Saturday, 8 May 2010
Like many people, I suppose, I was impressed and surprised at the demonstration in London today outside the Liberal Party meeting, calling for electoral reform.
PR is something our country could really do with, in my view, though I never expected calls for it to surface quite like this. I just hope it isn't a flash in the pan but the start of a growing upsurge of support for it. If any time was right for electoral reform to a system as close as possible to PR that time is now.
If you agree, sign this petition: Petition for Electoral Reform