What was the worst, most embarrassing event at the World Horror Convention?
I'm sure, if asked, most people who attended the Stoker Awards banquet, would probably say the video played prior to the awards featuring Debra LeBlanc, the Horror Writers Association current president. It was so bad I must admit I felt embarrassed even to be a member of the HWA.
The HWA President shows how not to make a farewell speech
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders