D. F. Lewis is doing a real-time review of this homage to the Pan Books of Horror, edited by Johnny Mains.
Tales from the Black Abyss has already done a detailed review of the book:
I like Tales from the Black Abyss's comments on my story, The True Spirit: "David A. Riley’s story is a bit of a slow burner, the first part is all pretty mundane but it’s necessary to set the agenda for the second half. Things soon perk up though and reach an incendiary conclusion."
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders