Several weeks ago I had my first delivery via a courier from the printers of my horror novel Moloch's Children. Unfortunately, we were away for a few days at the time and the courier unwisely decided to leave the parcel behind the locked gates of our bookshop rather than with a neighbour. As the photo below shows, a thief was easily able to reach the parcel and rip it open. Whoever it was certainly expected something more lucrative for their efforts than a few copies of my book!
Anyway, a fresh delivery has now been received. And I have added a notice to our door asking couriers not to leave parcels in that area in future. Lesson learned!!!
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders