Shadows Over Main Street: An Anthology of Small-Town Lovecraftian Terror, published by Hazardous Press, and edited by Doug Morano and D. Alexander Ward. It has a great, atmospheric cover by Luke Spooner (who has also done the cover for my next collection of short stories from Hazardous Press, Their Cramped Dark World).
I've only read the introduction so far by Ramsey Campbell, but will be starting the rest of it in a few minutes!
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications