Wednesday 4 February 2015

A Great New Review of Romero's Children


Just read a great review of my short story Romero's Children which was republished a couple of years ago in Paula Guran's Extreme Zombies.

Jaffalogue: review

"This gem of a short story is included in Extreme Zombies edited by Paula Guran. The author, with a background in Horror fiction, treats the readers to a unique take on zombies that veers toward the I am Legend or 28 Days Later part of the spectrum..."

Romero's Children is one of the stories included in my forthcoming collection from Hazardous Press, Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales. And, I should add, Romero's Children was first published in The Seventh Black Book of Horror, edited by Charles Black in 2010.


1 comment:

  1. It was a pleasure to read and a fantastic introduction to your work. I look forward to reading more by you.

    ReplyDelete