review for Dark Visions 1 gives it 5 stars and a great, detailed write up.
I was particularly pleased to see the reviewer mention that my story, Scrap, "could easily have been a kitchen sink drama, depicting the lives of two
brothers growing up in a poverty-stricken council estate in England", adding "Riley chooses to inject a healthy dose of horror, elevating his story to a different, altogether more gruesome level."
Kitchen sink was exactly what I was aiming for while writing this story, which I believe is one of the best I have ever done.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders