Things are moving along quite smoothly for the publication of my short story collection in October by Shadow Publishing. Cover artwork has been commission by Dave Sutton for my artist of choice, Paul Mudie, whose fantastic paintings have graced the covers of all the Black Books of Horror.
After some discussion it now looks as if Paul will be basing his painting on my story Fish-Eye, which is possibly the most Lovecraftian one in the book (it was first published in the Lovecraft eZine) with my own turn on the Deep Ones.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications