Just finished the final rewrites of a new 7,000 word short story, Old Grudge Ender, this week - and already it's found a home, though I can't say anything about what this is for the time being.
I enjoyed writing this story, yet another set in Edgebottom and its notoriously accursed district of Grudge End. The more I write about this place the darker and grimmer it becomes.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders