The BFS will be holding its first open night in the North West this Sunday at the Lass O'Gowrie, 36 Charles Street, M1 7DB. Situated between Princess Street and Oxford Road, and not too far from the Oxford Road Rail Station and a bit further to the Piccadilly Station.
I'm looking forward to this. So far I understand there'll be David Howe, newly elected BFS chairman, plus writers Paul Finch and Simon Bestwick.The Open Night starts at 6 p.m.
There are some details about it on the BFS site: link
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications