My daughter Cassandra and her husband Alan called round last night to give us the good news that they are to have a baby in February next year. They waited till they got their latest scan, verifying that everything was going fine, before telling anyone, just in case. Linden already suspected this several weeks ago, though. There's no fooling her!
This is going to be a busy time for Cassie, as she opens her new drama school, ReAct, at Oswaldtwistle Civic Theatre in September. Alan, who is a sound engineer, has only just returned from doing a job in Albania. He gets around quite a bit and has recently been off to Greece and Spain as well as this most backward of all the Balkan states.
Anyway, my wife is delighted. It's been something she's been after for ages.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders