It's a week since I started this story and it now stands at eleven and a half thousand words. It's developed almost with a mind of its own into a story about a serial killer - or it will be when he completes his third killing. Seems to be going well.
Johnny Mains rang up tonight. During the course of our conversation he asked if I could use him in a story and kill him off. Ever glad to oblige he's there, though he'll probably be victim number four. I just have to think up something sufficiently nasty for him, long drawn, humiliating and bloody. I hope he's pleased.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications