Still working on this story, which is growing longer of its own accord. 13,000 words now in just over a week. I know that's still a long way from being a full blown novel, but I can see it getting there. The more I write the more possibilities open up. I didn't intend this when I started it. There must be something about having a killer as a central character. He's taking over. As are complications. Though I suppose it's inevitable that a story about someone who gets a taste for killing will develop complications. How could it not? Still, I'm enjoying the ride, and it's probably the most commercial thing I have ever written - unintentionally.
I think I'll have to change the title, though.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications