A hosepipe ban was introduced here in the North West a week or so back and guess what? You're right, of course. It's never stopped raining since then. I just hope that United Utilities - that useless entity that's responsible for our water supplies - is able to keep hold of most of the water pouring down on us. Of course it might have helped if they hadn't sold off so many local reservoirs over the past few years for housing developments. Now I'm not saying this wasn't a nice little cash earner for them or what they used to call asset stripping, but... I suppose that's exactly what I am saying.
And why am I labelling this "stupid politicians"? Well who else has allowed them to get away with it, eh?
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders