Okay, I confess it. I went to see this at the cinema in Accrington last night, along with Linden and two of our girls, Cassie and Christy. Regular sized coke and popcorn too.
And, daft though it was, I enjoyed it.
That's whatever street cred I still had left well and truly in tatters now.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications