Mark Samuels recently complained on the Ramsey Campbell Message Board that he was being deliberately excluded from an anthology edited by Joel Lane and Allyson Bird because of a well known clash between Mark and Allyson some time ago over her award-winning collection, Bull Running for Girls. The replies Mark got on the board certainly strike me as strange from someone editing a book against racism (ie discrimination). A certain set of double standards strikes me there.
For the record, I wasn't invited to contribute to this anthology either, though I was asked to mention it in Prism, which I have.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders