Well, I have finally finished rewriting this early, unpublished novel, reducing it from 81,000 words to 76,000. It's a bit of a mad story, the bastard child of the influences at the time I originally wrote it of two great if totally different writers: H. P. Lovecraft and Dennis Wheatley. Which is about as mad as you can get, I suppose.
I don't claim any literary merits for the novel, (any what?) but I hope at least it proves entertaining for anyone who cares to look at it.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders