I experimented last night with some of the free software I was given links to by Fifobooks to convert a standard manuscript into an ebook format. And, after a bit of tweaking about on my computer, I found it quite easy to use.
So far so good.
The next step is to go through the manuscript I am considering to use and give it a thorough proof read. It shouldn't be too bad, but you can never proof read enough. It's so easy for something to slip through.
The novel I am thinking about using is Sendings. I have made the Prologue available on this blog. Sendings
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders