- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- My Novels
- My Book Reviews
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Collection - After Nightfall & Other Weird Tales
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders
Saturday, 3 April 2010
World Horror Convention - a few more pictures
The top two pictures are of the pier and sea across from the convention hotel.
The next is of Ian Alexander Martin, Steve Jones, Johnny Mains, Dave Sutton and Charles Black on a Pan Book of Horror panel.
Below this is James Herbert shaking hands after his Guest of Honour Speech, Steve Jones behind him. Neil Gaiman is also there, stood up.
The bottom picture is almost self explanatory: Dave Carson during his Artist Guest of Honour interview.
We would have taken a lot more pictures but unfortunately the battery for our digital camera developed a fault and wouldn't stay charged for more than a few minutes.