It looks as though at long last the two volumes that make up Cemetery Dance's massive anthology, The Century's Best Horror Fiction will be going to the printers shortly. Edited by John Pelan, the book will contain what the editor chose as the best horror story for each year from 1901 to 2000, and includes every big name in the genre during the entire twentieth century, amongst whom I feel humbled to represent 1970 with my very first professionally published story, The Lurkers in the Abyss, which originally appeared in the 11th Pan Book of Horror.
The Century's Best Horror Fiction
Alongside is the artwork to be used in the books.
- News, Views, Reviews and Stuff
- Published Stories
- Novel - The Return
- Novel - Goblin Mire
- Novel - Moloch's Children
- Collection - The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror
- Collection - Their Cramped Dark World and Other Tales
- Collection - His Own Mad Demons: Dark Tales from David A. Riley
- Kitchen Sink Gothic
- Beyond and Prism
- Audio Stories
- Parallel Universe Publications - direct orders